- Zalmhaven tower good to go
- New management for Zonneveld ingenieurs
- Zonneveld wins Antea Award
- Town council votes yes for building Zalmhaventoren
- Earthquake resistant residences
- Steel backbone Boston and Seattle
- TivoliVredenburg wins Rietveld prize 2015
- Antea participates in Zonneveld ingenieurs
- Sijthoff nominated for Gulden Feniks Award 2015
- One of the biggest building projects in the Netherlands has started.
- ZONNEVELD OFFERS TRANSFORMATION SCAN
- JUBI WINS CONCRETE AWARDS 2013
- INNOVATIVE COLUMNS MAKE PRE-INVESTMENT UNNECESSARY
- ZONNEVELD STRUCTURAL ENGINEER EPO
Zalmhaven tower good to go
Nothing seems to be able to stop the erection of the tallest building in the Netherlands any more. Wednesday 9 August 2017, the Council of State rejected the objections of the residents against the building plans of the 215 meter tall residential tower in the Zalmhaven complex in Rotterdam. With the ruling of the Council of State, the zoning plan is now fixed.
The project consists of one high residential tower of 59 floors and two lower residential towers of each 19 floors. A total of 492 residences and some commercial will be built.
Zonneveld ingenieurs is proud to be involved as main structural engineer for the tallest building in the Netherlands.
The building of the complex in the “Scheepvaartkwartier” will be finished in 2020.