- Construction Forum Rotterdam has started
- Zalmhaven tower good to go
- New management for Zonneveld ingenieurs
- Town council votes yes for building Zalmhaventoren
- Earthquake resistant residences
- Steel backbone Boston and Seattle
- TivoliVredenburg wins Rietveld prize 2015
- Sijthoff nominated for Gulden Feniks Award 2015
- One of the biggest building projects in the Netherlands has started.
- JUBI WINS CONCRETE AWARDS 2013
- INNOVATIVE COLUMNS MAKE PRE-INVESTMENT UNNECESSARY
- ZONNEVELD STRUCTURAL ENGINEER EPO
Construction Forum Rotterdam has started
The actual construction of Forum Rotterdam, located next to the so called “Koopgoot”, has officially started on 23 november 2017 with a festive event.
After approximately 10 years of planning and negotiating, building is finally underway. All parties involved expressed their joy that the construction is a fact at last. Of course Zonneveld ingenieurs also looks forward to making Forum a structural succes together with the design team.
During the event, the facade of the building was the background of a musical spectacle, with extraordinary acrobatics and singing.
For more information klick here.